Sunday 14 December 2014

London - i'm in love

''Travel while you're young and able.
Don't worry about the money, just make it work.
Experience is far more valuable than money will ever be''


at the moment i have this need to travel! unfortunately that isn't possible so I thought I would make a post about: LONDON

I've been in London twice and fell in love right away. The city is so alive - the people and the atmosphere is incredible and it was all so fascinating. When i was there this summer (2014) i could feel how much I've been missing the city and maybe that sounds crazy but that's the effect it has on me. I could spend years shopping on oxford street and visit every single museum.
Everyone should have the opportunity to see London someday, and i hope i can go back very soon. There are so many cities i haven't been to yet and like everyone else i wanna visit as many as possible..

I think i'm gonna make a list about places i wanna visits and places I've been to.

xx Julie :)